Transfer Tape Instructions by Colltex®
The transfer tape in roll allows you to reglue the colltex® adhesive skins.
This method replaces the use of the adhesive tube with solvent base. Adhesive tube is still available.
Instructions for use
- Place the skin on a flat surface.
- Remove the old glue by using a warming scrape.
- Apply the band with care, adhesive side up, to the surface of the skin to be glued, pressing down uniformly.
- Heat the band using an iron or a waxing iron (approximate temperature 150°C). Iron very slowly (1 minute per band). The glue will cover the skin uniformly.
- The skins are ready after the cooling. Remove the protective tape for immediate use or keep it on until you’re ready to use your colltex® skins.
The transfer tape in roll of 50 m is available in widths of 65, 68, 100 and 115 mm.